Gratitude Post

It has been nearly a month since The Spunky, The Rebel and A Mama launched our first chapbook "Life, Love and Passion: A book of Poems". Everything was done in the midst of MCO 3.0 .

Special thanks to Elena (The Rebel) for the printing, taking orders and co-ordinating the deliveries in the midst of this lockdown (within Malaysia and also Singapore), without her extra effort, it would not have been possible for all this to happen.

I would also like to express our gratefulness for the support we received from people around us. It is very touching that others could relate to our poems and we truly appreciate every encouragement and comment we get.




A few days ago, I conducted a motivational talk (online) to a group of people from the management team of a company. It was upon an invitation by a friend. At the end of my sharing, I invited the audience to ask any question or even share their opinion. I didn't expect there would be any question or sharing as people do not share personal matters in work environment and neither do they want their colleague (or bosses) to know about their private matters. However, to my surprise, someone openly expressed that he could relate to my talk and opened up about his own personal struggle.

I am glad to have given this talk. I don't know what was in the mind of the other participants. However, even if only a few could relate and be inspired, it was worth the effort.

All the more during this pandemic, we need to count our blessings and be grateful for what we have.


Website: Rising From The Ashes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bleeding Again

Surgery On My Baby

Bario Cinnamon - From the Land of a Hundred Handshakes