Someone Landed Into An Ambulance Last Evening....

I was just having my dialysis treatment as usual yesterday evening.

Then, all of a sudden, someone's treatment ended, which just means he has completed his 4 hours of dialysis. But when the nurses went over to wake him (he appeared as if he were asleep), he just wouldn't wake up! Despite several nurses (they were all crowding around him by then!) shouting his name, and slapping his cheek, etc.

This middle-aged gentleman, usually goes home by cab as his children are all busy with their own lives. However, after unsuccessfully trying to wake him, everyone realized that he was in fact in a dialysis coma; which means he fell asleep during treatment and slipped into a coma without anyone being the wiser; in other words, he collapsed without anyone knowing it (including himself).

So, instead of a cab, he ended up on a stretcher in an ambulance. I will pray for him tonight. But if he doesn't make it, he will just join the rest of the people I know who's been called home by the Lord from the dialysis center.

Sure, I feel scared. If it can happen to him, why not me, I'm a dialysis patient too......

Author: eowyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bleeding Again

Surgery On My Baby

Bario Cinnamon - From the Land of a Hundred Handshakes