I really really really hate it when people say to me "You do it la, you are so free!"
They don't understand that working at home is REAL WORK. They think I am shaking legs at my desk when the reality is that I work very hard you know. Just because I work from home in my pajamas doesn't make me FREE!!!
Do you work from home too? Do you get this kind of treatment too:
(1) your friends and relatives don't think you do real work because you work from home;
(2) your other half thinks you should do all the house admin because you are home all the time;
(3) you don't have free time for yourself because you have too many things to do;
(4) you keep getting distracted by friends who want to ask you out for afternoon tea in the middle of the day; and
(5) you find yourself working a lot because the computer is always nearby.
BUT I really enjoy working from home! So I don't really care what other people think. This is how I treat "evil people&…