Challenging Self On Facebook Live

    


      Cordelia and Joy invited me to share my story as a seven-day challenger attempting the challenge in Heartation. As a first-timer, I was quite nervous speaking on Facebook live. There wasn't any rehearsal either. The first time I spoke to Joy was a few minutes before the live feed.

     The mindfulness and the sound challenge were indeed interesting. Having done meditation before, it was not too difficult for me to be more aware of my surroundings. Once in a while, I needed such a reminder to slow down and see things from a unique perspective. For the entire week, I would receive WhatsApp notifications of different tasks to be completed every day for the challenge.

    So why did I decide to go on Facebook live? I felt it was time for me to challenge myself to do something out of my comfort zone.

    Having done it, I realised there were areas I could improve upon to be a better speaker. For me to grow further, I needed to experience different things in life and to learn from them.

    Yes, there will always be mistakes and stumbling blocks along the way. More importantly, not giving up when the going gets tough. 

    The link to the video : Challenger Eileyn

    Website link: Rising From The Ashes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bleeding Again

Surgery On My Baby

Compression Garments