New Year Resolutions

Hello everyone! How was your Xmas? I had a wonderful one! I invited family over to my place on Xmas day and boxing day. It is so great to catch up with family. Everyone is usually too busy during the year to catch up properly. I suppose quality time spent with loved ones over the holiday season is always magical. 

Now that Xmas is over, we have 2012 to look forward to. Have you made any resolutions? I have stopped making them for a long long time. But this year is different. I shall make some resolutions that I intend to keep: 

(1) I shall successfully make a career transition now that I have decided to leave my previous job. 

(2) I shall be motivated and focused in whatever I do.

(3) I shall never let myself down in whatever I do and always reach for the stars. 

Me At New Year's Eve Countdown 2010 In Tokyo. Can You Spot Me?
These resolutions give me a reason to look forward to a brand new year. They also help me shape my vision for myself for the coming year. If you have a vision of the person you want to become, it is much easier for you to work towards becoming that person. 

If there is something that you have always wanted to do, why not make a resolution now to do that something? Visualise yourself doing it in the coming 2012. And take baby steps to reach that goal in the coming year. I find that baby steps are more useful in reaching my goals than trying to do too much at the same time. Why not share your resolutions with everyone here in the comments section? We can motivate one another that way. 

I wish you all the best in your endeavors in the coming year. Have a great one. 

I-Ping

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bleeding Again

Surgery On My Baby

Compression Garments