Homemade Caeser Salad!!!

Well, here I am at home, my Dad is watching a DVD but I'm bored and..........hungry......

So, I thought, what snack can I fix myself that's both healthy and filling? Well, I have some romaine lettuce : Bingo! Homemade Ceaser Salad!

The Dressing : 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine, mixed with light mayo and mustard. Set aside and allow flavors to develop.

Then I chopped the romaine lettuce to bite sized pieces, you can also tear the leaves in 2s or 3s.

Since there is half a cucumber waiting to be used in the fridge, I chopped them and added them to the lettuce.

The Croutons : Cut a slice of day old bread into cubes; sprinkle with olive oil, you may also sprinkle some dried herbs like rosemary and thyme like I did, bake in a toaster oven for 30 minutes or so till crispy. The croutons have to golden brown to be done.

When croutons are done, put over salad, sprinkle some real or vegan bacon bits, pour the dressing over and toss!

Walla! Homemade Ceaser Salad!!! Bon Appetit!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bleeding Again

Surgery On My Baby

Compression Garments